Friday, October 18, 2013

My last stay in Cuba

My last summer vacations I went to Cuba, specifically to Varaderos and the Habana. The trip was very nice, I enjoy a lot of thing, for example: the weather, the food and drinks, the buildings, the tours… But the best of the trip was the people, the culture of them in all sense of the word but specially one thing call my attention more of the others: all people know about the history of the island. If you ask to somebody for something of the country, they are going to explain and answer your question and they are going to say a lot of thing more, may be that people invite to you a drink. You can go to public places and talk to the people and just you have to sit and listen the histories of revolution or some gossip of Fidel or whatever.  The people of the island are very cultured, a lot of them have college education, I remember in Varaderos when in a restaurant for tourist people, one waiter said to us a little of his personal history( in what place was born, what old are him, etc) and in a moment he say his career. I was very surprise because he was a doctor! His specialization was the surgery, I was really impact with that.


I invite to you to visit the island, it´s a really beautiful place !! 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulation Sebastian, Cuba should be a beatyfull island, you are a provilegiates with this trip. i hope you enjoy so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I would like to visit Cuba too! Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would visit Cuba and Countries of Central America. The culture in this countries is very interesting! My uncle visited Cuba the last summer, but he only complain about the restrictions that had the island for the communist =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O I think that Cuba must be amazing!! I envied jajajaja I really want to meet Cuba. Regards :)

    ReplyDelete