Friday, September 27, 2013

My last vacations



This year for September holidays, my friends and I decided go to Elqui Valley. At the beginning we are so exited but we really don’t know where we have to go because the Elqui Valley is so big, if you want to go all over the valley you can do the Stars Route and cross the 7 or 8 small towns. 
Well, we picked Pisco Elqui and we camped in Rancho Rodrigues camping, in that place every night you have a very big stove and you can dance and talk around it.



Pisco Elqui it’s a very nice place, we went around the town in bikes and discovered a lot of thing to do. For example, that night we rented horses and we took a night cavalcade with a local person and she said to us a lot of old and mystical histories from the zone, specifically about the local civilizations before the Spanish people.  I recommend do this trip because you can breathe pure air and if you want have a lot of fun you can have it, but if you want be calm you can have it too. 

2 comments:

  1. I went to there when i was like 8 and it's beautiful *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not visited Elqui Valley, but I hope can do it, should be a nice place!

    ReplyDelete