Friday, September 6, 2013

My ideal job

A few months ago I saw in the internet really good news, some people offer a really good job. I don’t remember in what country but the offer consist in be an island keeper in the Caribbean and evidently you have to live in the island and they will pay to you for that!  

Well, I think you don´t need a lot skills for this job, just you have to have the conviction and the strength for left your home. Maybe you need to be responsible and be concerned about the security of the island. I would be good at this job because I really dream with live in an island, with a lot of peace, far away from the noise and pollution of the city and life without the preoccupations of the globalized and technological life.  I think it’s a lot of difficult get this job, because you need a few persons for do this work.  

1 comment:

  1. wooo!! island keeper it's a really nice job, but I think that was so lonely and I can't tolerate that.

    ReplyDelete