Friday, October 25, 2013

Green People

Today I am going talk about the green persons. That people worried for the environment and contamination.

I think we have two contexts for incorporate recycling habits, the first one and the most important is the family, is your first situation in your life for learn about the environmentally friendly practices, if you don’t learn throw the papers or whatever to garbage collector in your childhood, I think it will be more difficult when that people grow up.  The second one is the school; educators have to teach recycling habits all the time.

Really I just have one recycling conduct, one or 2 time in semester, I take all the empty glass bottles and I go to recycling containers.

Another thing is the bike, 6 month ago I decided forget the bus and subway and replace them for my favorite transport medium, the bike. In the beginning was awful, because you don’t have the practice, but with time you don’t have any problems, you can save a lot of money! And you can help to reduce the carbon footprint too. 

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you... I would like to decide to forgot the bus and the subway but I´m very afraid to use the bike in the big avenues.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, but I think that the industries are important to environmental too

    ReplyDelete
  3. i´m agree with the people need learn in his childhood

    ReplyDelete