Friday, November 22, 2013

Good & bad points

All time past was better. Well I really don’t believe in that but certainly the people remember the good things and not the bad things, but that is another topic for other moment. A lot of good and bad things have happened in my life, but one I appreciate more, that is learn to play piano. Play any instrument open and develop the mind, for example you can develop the autonomy of the hemispheres of the brain playing the piano.


Two weeks ago, a lot of my friends and I went to Calama because we had help in one event. After the party we went to Rodrigo’s house to have our private party, after the party at 7:30 AM, a few of us went to the bakery to buy “empanadas” because it was Sunday jaja. Well, we went walking and in the road one of my friends mouth fall to the floor because he was having a convulsion, second in his life. Well you can imagine the chaos of the situation, the hit with the flour was very strong, when we turned the body he has a lot of blood in the face and continued convulsing but the worst part was when my friend turned blue, in that moment I thing: “He is gone”. I don’t believe in god, but thank god he was fine now! If you ask me, that situation was the most terrible event in all my life.

This year one achievement is really important, my fourth year of my career it will be end and the university is going to give me my degree, and it is nice jaja, finally! 

1 comment:

  1. Is horrible to pass for a situation like that, I glad that everything ended well and congratulations for to be finishing the career

    ReplyDelete